Public Speaking and Lectures
Ingrid H Lee (Bachelor Education, Honours – Research, Masters Education, PhD Candidate) is available for public speaking events and lectures internationally and online. She has extensive knowledge of 20 years of teaching and public speaking professionally in schools Primary and Secondary, lecturing at University, Private and corporate consulting events and academic research about creative learning and teaching, creating a range of comprehensive art and creativity courses and programs world wide. See Ingrid's LinkedIn Profile for more information.
Ingrid's fees are in three categories:
1. Keynote Speaker - 1 presentation up to 90 minutes
2. Webcast/Webinar- 1 presentation up to 90 minutes
3. Half Day - 1 presentation up to 3 hours
4. Full Day - 1 to 2 presentations for up to 6 hours
Types of events covered:
- A speech, seminar, workshop or training session.
- Consultation to business/companies/organisations.
- A facilitated retreat such as a planning session, or a post-project review session.
- A special appearance at a sponsored event.
Travel and expenses are in addition to the fees above.
Areas of interest include:
- Contemporary painting of lustres, mixed media on porcelain
- Contemporary painting techniques on canvas and inks and mixed media
- Developing creativity, flow and style as an artist or creative person
- Colour theory and Design for artists and other art forms
- Art Marketing and Business Solutions online
- Women and Art- balancing life- Motivational Speaking
- Creative entrepreneurship
- Developing creative learning environments for improving learning outcomes
- Designing creative online learning environments
|Key note Guest Speaker, at Melton Secondary College Awards Evening, 2014.||Guest presentation at APAT Gala Dinner 2013.|
If you are interested in organising Ingrid to present at your next event, please complete the form below
Comments or questions are welcome.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form